Secure Shopping with My Interrail
My Interrail takes your security very seriously and we make every effort to ensure your payment on our site is processed with utmost security and your personal details are kept equally safe.
How we ensure you have a safe and secure shopping experience:
There are several things we do to ensure that you have a secure shopping experience with us. These measures we take are outlined below:
We keep your personal details safe:
• Our secure payment gateway is provided by Global Iris which is a part of Global Payments.
• You will notice that our checkout page has a "https" prefix as well as a lock symbol alongside the page URL. This shows that you are in a secure environment.
• Your card details are not stored by My Interrail and cannot be accessed by any member of staff. This is why we need you to type in these details every time you place an order with us.
We protect you against fraud:
- 3 Digit Security Code: You will be asked to provide your three digit security code when placing an order with us. These 3 numbers can be found on the signature strip on the back of your card. Asking you to enter these numbers helps us to prevent any fraudulent purchases on your card.
- 3D Secure Payments: Our Verified by Visa & MasterCard SecureCode 3D secure payment authentication screens provide an additional layer of security so that we and your card issuer can ensure your card can not be fraudulently used by someone else.
- Secure Payment Gateway: All transactions are submitted to our Global Iris payment gateway, where they are authenticated and subjected to a number of fraud checks. These checks have been carefully put together to help us in detecting and preventing fraud.
How you can help us ensure that you have a secure shopping experience:
Have a look at the list below and find out what you can do to help us provide you with a secure shopping experience.
- If you email us regarding a transaction, never include your card details or a scanned copy of a bank statement showing personal details.
- Make your password difficult to guess in order to prevent other people using your log-in.
- Ensure you regularly update your password and keep it safe.
- When you have finished shopping always log out of your my Interrail account and close your browser. Doing so will remove all temporary Internet cookies from sites you have visited and will ensure that other people cannot see your details.
No credit card fees when you buy from My Interrail:
Whilst doing our best to ensure you have the safest possible shopping experience on our website, we also like to provide you with additional benefits when you buy your Interrail Pass from us.
That is why we have ensured that you are not charged any credit card fees when you place your order on our website using any of the below payment methods:
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit
If you have any further questions or concerns about your security whilst shopping on our website, then please feel free to contact us.