It’s always useful to know all the delivery details before you buy your Pass. With this in mind, here is a summary of our shipping options, charges and times.
The Shipping charges:
At My Interrail we like to give you the best and most reliable service and thus provide the following delivery options for you:
Royal Mail - Special delivery: £10
- Orders placed for delivery in the United Kingdom are shipped using Royal Mail Special delivery
- Orders received before 3pm are processed and sent out to you on the same day
- Orders placed after 3pm on weekends and bank holidays will be processed and sent out to you on the next working day (Monday – Friday).
- The delivery status of your order can be tracked and therefore the shipping of your order is safe and secure.
DHL-Europe courier service: £30
- Orders placed for delivery in Europe are shipped via DHL courier.
- With a tracked service, the delivery status of your order can be monitored and is also safe and secure.
The Shipping times:
We can deliver your Interrail Pass to both the United Kingdom or Europe and as we use two different shipping methods to do so, the delivery times for you parcel can vary depending on where you need to have your Pass shipped to.
Please have a look at the details of shipping times below, to find out more.
Next Day delivery is guaranteed if you place your order before 3 pm on a working day (Monday- Friday).
Orders placed after 3 pm are usually shipped and received within 2 working days (Monday-Friday).
Your order will be shipped to you via DHL. Delivery to Europe can take 2-3 working days (Monday-Friday).
The shipping methods used by us are highly secure, as a result a signature will be required when delivering your tickets. Please ensure you specify a delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel.