Now that you have your Interrail Pass, the excitement can really begin!
We know that its always useful to have some handy tips before you start a new adventure. So to help you, we have come up with these 2 lists.
The Holiday Checklist
With lots to remember before you go, it is always nice to have a bit of help to make sure you do not forget anything.
So have a quick look at our useful holiday checklist and make sure you have everything you need.
The Do's & Don'ts
Knowing that the average traveller always remembers the dos but often forgets the don'ts, we thought this list will be a good reference point for you, from packing tips to safety hints.
Now that you have your Interrail Pass, the excitement can really begin! Before you embark on your trip make sure you go through our check list of things to remember and do; before, during and after your Interrailing adventure.
- Making the most of your Interrail Pass: With your Interrail Pass you can get lots of additional benefits too. Find out more
- All about Europe: We have made it easy for you to find lots of useful information about the participating European countries with just a few clicks. Our country specific Interrail information has it all covered for you. Find out more
- Ticket protection plan: It is always important to ensure you are covered for unforeseen events and a pass protection cover could do just that for you! Find out more
- Pack light
- Be prepared for the weather
- Ensure you are comfortable
- Stay fit
- Entertain yourself
- Pack last minute
- Use over-sized luggage
- Forget the paperwork
- Always carry a map with you
- Bring photocopies of important documentation
- Keep your belongings secure
- Research the country
- Have embassy contact details
- Get travel insurance
- Don't carry large sums of money
- Don't give to beggars
- Don't trust strangers
- Don't show it all off